The 2007 Microsoft Office release is an integrated system of programs, servers, and services that will help you meet your business and personal needs. To work more efficiently, stay organized, more easily collaborate and share information this reference book Microsoft office 2007 step by step is offered. This book consists of the following parts:
1. Microsoft Office Word 2007
2. Microsoft Office Exel 2007
3. Microsoft Office Access 2007 4. Microsoft Office Power Point 2007
5. Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
6. Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
7. Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
8. Microsoft Office Groove 2007
You’ll learn about how to edit documents, change look of the text, presenting information in columns and tables, how to work with data and tables, perform calculations on data, change workbook appearance, create database, locate specific information, simplify data entry, work with presentations and slide text, send e-mails, creating cards and calendars, collect information in a notebook, managing and sharing files and more.
This edition has a companion CD, which contains practice files. To install these files on your computer, click the Install Practice Files button on the Welcome tab of the interface.
Moreover, you’ll find a complete text of the printed book in a searchable electronic book in PDF format on the CD. To buy this book, please, go to the "quantumbooks" link for the best price.
- Step by step guidance
- Well planned lessons
- Include companion CD with practice files
- Available for online reading
- Not found